Script (Rough Cut) - Sound Memoir

*Start with car ride*

Ah the kids… It’s quieter than usual. Probably because a lot of them couldn’t make it tonight. I hope that all of them are doing well. The usual cacophony seems to be absent from the usually chaotic car. At least the ride will be somewhat quiet this time and I won’t end up with a splitting headache. I hope everyone is doing okay…

*Praise songs*

I always found comfort in the praise part of service. A bunch of voices all singing praises with one sole focus. It’s odd that this sense of conformity doesn’t bother me. I always seem to feel another presence in the room that compels me to listen closely. A pull that breaks barriers between disbelief and salvation.

*Moments after service*

Ah… Lessons are over… It’s time to relax and catch up with everyone and their lives. I hope everyone’s week went well and that we were all able to be productive.

*Fellowship*

I never really understood this part… We always go out to the same four places and I always feel like we are being more of a nuisance than doing anything productive. I guess if other people don’t mind then I won’t either. But I feel like we could be doing something more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions: 03/26/2018

SSR #3